Yamaha Fz V3 has been launched very soon after the launch of the Yamaha R15 V3. Yamaha Fz V3 now comes with ABS (Single Channel ABS). Yamaha have retained the styling of V2, however the front part is all new inspired from Fz-25. The fuel tank is made more muscular now, and in visual(picutre) it now looks even more bigger than the V2 with chrome addition. The bike is launched in 2 variants FZS-FI and FZ-FI. FZ-Fi is available in single tone color whereas, the FZS-FI is available in dual-tone color similar as before. Chrome addition is not available in FZ-FI. The grab rail in FZS-FI is of split type but in FZ-FI it is a joined one. Now, lets us identify specifically the update made one by one.
Yamaha Fz V3 Updates-
- The first highlighted update is that it gets Single Channel ABS.
- V3 now gets full L.E.D headlamp unit.
- Fz-FI V3 now gets under cowl.
- The LCD instrument cluster has now been revised and now the display layout is completely change, with extra feature like clock etc.
- V3 gets Single piece seat which company is claiming to be more comfortable for the rider and pillion. Pillion seat has been made 16% large surface area for the comfort and support of the pillion.
- Chrome Duct Plating has been introduced in the FZS-FI variant as a new style element.
- New advanced Midship Muffler Cover for better weight distribution.
Yamaha Fz V3 Specification-
- Yamaha Fz V3 is powered with 149cc single cylinder, 4 stoke, 2 Valve, SOHC, air cooled engine that produces max. power output of 13.2 PS @8000 RPM and peak torque of 12.8 Nm @ 6000 RPM with 5 speed gear box.
- The bike only comes with electric start as starting option.
- At the front it gets 100/80-17M/C 52P and at the rear it gets 100/80-17M/C 52P tubeless tyres.
- The front suspension is telescopic forks and the rear suspension is Monocross Suspension.
- The bike gets Diamond Frame
- Both are disc brake with Single Channel ABS at the front.
- Dimension of the new FZ V3 is (1990 x 780 x 1080)mm (l x w x h). Wheelbase is of 1330 mm.
- Seat Height is 790 mm.
- Fuel delivery system is Fuel Injected(FI).
- Fuel tank capacity is 12.8 Litres, you can expect fuel efficiency of 46-48 Kmpl if you ride in Eco mode.
- Kerb Weight is 137 Kg (with oil and full fuel tank).
Yamaha FZ V3 Variants-
Yamaha FZ V3 comes in two variants-
- FZS FI &
- FZ FI
Yamaha FZ V3 Color Options-
The FZS FI variant is available in dual tone color, there are three color available –
- MATT BLACK
- DARK MATT BLUE
- GRAY AND CYAN BLUE
And the FZ FI is the Single tone color variant and is available in two color options-
- METRIC BLACK
- RACING BLUE.
Yamaha FZ V3 Price-
The listed prices are ex-showrom Delhi prices-
- Yamaha FZS FI V3 is priced at Rs. 97,000* &
- Yamaha FZ Fi V3 is priced at Rs. 95,000*
Do comment and share this information…
Also Read – Pulsar 220F ABS 2019