TVS has launched the new bike ‘Radeon‘ in the 110cc Segment the highly competitive segment with the presence of a brand like Hero in India. Will the Bike Tvs Radeon stand out is the highly competitive race? Well, if this is your question the TVs Radeon has many answers lets find out…
TVS Radeon Bike
Here, is the all new Radeon a new offering in the commuter segment by TVS.
The bike is well balanced design with retro look.
The most attractive part of the bike I felt is the Tank-Pad. Generally, the tank pad is found on the Royal Enfield Classis model, the addition of this in Radeon certainly grab the attention of all. I must say the white colour stand out among all the color options available for this bike.
Features of TVS Radeon :
- Tvs Radeon gets 109.7 cc vertically inclined Dura-Life engine which gives power output of 8.2 bhp @ 7000 rpm and 8.7 Nm of peak torque @ 5000 rpm.
- The bike is built on tubular steel chassis, which will reduce its weight.
- The bike only gets drum brake with Tvs Patented Synchronised Braking Technology. The technology is all about when someone only applies the rear brake it automatically applies the front brake with some percentage ratio aspect.
- Tvs Radeon offers telescopic fork suspension at the front and 5-step adjustable suspension at the back.
- A more useful feature of Tvs Radeon is that it provide a USB type charging port in the right side part of the headlight.
- The headlight is equipped with integrated day time running light and a 60/65 W headlight.
- The instrument cluster is analog type with nice detailed information.
Also Check : Pulsar NS 160
Color Options: TVS Radeon
Radeon is available in four colors :
- beige and
TVS Radeon: Price
The ex-showroom price for the bike is Rs 48,400.
Also Check : Kawasaki Ninja 300
DO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS & CHECK OUR RECENT POST