Tata has given some facelift update to their successful sub-4 meter,subcompact sedan TATA TIGOR. This facelift updates absolute very appealing with the Tata Tigor. The big-update is the big touchscreen infotainment with Android Auto and many other features. Also , there has been increment in the price. But, now the given facelift has given premium feel and touch to the car.
- Firstly, one will notice the diamond cut front grill with chrome finish at the top. The new update also get chrome lined door handles and also gets gets chrome touches near fog light.
- The headlight now gets a dual chambered projector headlamp with chrome finish surrounding it. At the back it gets crytal clear LED tail-lamp which looks decent than the previous one.
- The new update gets Shark-Fins Antenna.
- The top-model gets Titanium Colour Faux Leather Seats.
- And the top-update Tata Tigor gets is the new big touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and many features.
- 6 new colors has been introduced Scroll down to see.
- Now, Tigor gets standard air-bag across all the variants.
- Tata Tigor is available with 2 engine options. First is the 1.2L 3 cylinder Revotron engine which produces 85 PS of power @6000 RPM and 114 Nm of torque @ 3500 RPM. And another one is the 1.05L 3 cylinder Revotorq engine which produces 70 PS of power @4000 RPM and 140 Nm of torque @1800-3000 RPM with 5-speed gear box.
- The ground clearance is 165 mm with 13 inch wheel and 170 mm with (14,15)inch wheel. The wheelbase is 2450 mm. Dimension wise the car is 3992 x 1677 x 1537.
- The front wheel gets Disc and rear gets drum but, ABS, EBD and corner stability control is not standard across the variants, its only available in XZ, XZA, XZ+ variants.
- Kerb Weight is 1035-1062 kgs for petrol and 1100-1130 kgs for the diesel.
- The boot space offered in Tigor is 419 Litres.
- Fuel tank capacity is 35 Litres which will give a decent tank range considering its good mileage.
Colors available for Tata Tigor
There are 6 colors available for Tata Tigor–
- Egyptian Blue
- Roman Silver
- Berry Red
- Pearlescent White
- Titanium Grey and
- Espresso Brown.
Also Read- Ford Aspire
Price of Tata Tigor
The ex-showroom price for the new Tigor is 5.20 lakh to 7.38 Lakh.
The new facelift of the Tata Tigor does look premium and the quality is also good. If your priority is good mileage, value for money and an interesting car for city ride as well as weekend highway ride go for Tigor. Tigor will not disappoint you. But first take a test ride.