Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT is completely a new offering from Suzuki Motors. Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT is a adventure bike from Suzuki. The competition is very low in this segment, only Kawasaki Verses 650 is available. The Suzuki V-Storm 650 is loaded with features and a powerful 645 CC engine. This makes Suzuki V-storm a better option. Its is the first bike from Suzuki in India in the adventure category.
Suzuki Motors took the right decision by launching the V-Storm as the touring industry is growing in India.
Now, lets us see Is this a proper tourer ?? And makes value for the money you pay for??
Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT Features –
- Suzuki V-Storm now gets resin coated pistons which according to Suzuki improves the power and torque output without affecting the mileage of the bike.
- The Suzuki’s V-Storm gets analog and digital combined instrument cluster with loaded features like traction control modes, distance to empty, clock, gear position indicator, coolant temperature, ambient temperature and lot more.
- The 650 XT offer spoke-wheel with tubeless tyres. Wheel Sizes are 19-inches on the front and 17-inches on the rear. The only missing is the upside-down forks at the front.
- The Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT gets Bridgestone BATTLAX ADVENTURE A40 tyres.
- The V-Storm gets 3 mode traction control system and the mode can be changed manually by a switch giving in the handle-bar on the left side.
- Standard ABS system has been introduced to provide rider safety, however this is not a cornering ABS.
- With the efficient Low RPM Assist System, the V-Storm becomes very handy to ride in city. This technology prevents the engine stall on running in low- RPM.
- Manually adjustable windscreen for the riders helps the rider to set the position of windscreen according to the comfort position of the riders.
- A 12V DC output port is given for charging phone and other utilities.
- Aluminum Twin Spar Frame is used to keep the bike light weight and provide smooth handling, stability of the bike.
- The tank is slimmer and offer 20 L of petrol capacity. Due, to slimmer in size it becomes very easy to mount tank-bags and also gives wide view.
- And, there are also many accessories that you can install on paying money such as top-box, accessory bar etc.
Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT Specification –
- The V-Storm is powered with 4 Stroke liquid cooled DOHC 90° V-Twin 645 CC engine that produces max. power output of 71 PS and peak torque of 62.3 Nm of torque with a 6 speed gear box.
- The seat height for the V-storm 650 XT is 835 mm.
- Ground Clearance is 170 mm.
- Overall dimension is (2275 x 910 x 1405) mm [L x b x h].
- Wheelbase is 1560 mm.
- At the front its gets twin disc brake and at the back its gets single disc with dual-channel ABS.
- At the front V-storm gets 110/80 R19M/C 59V, tubeless tire and on the rear it gets 150/70 R17M/C 69V, tubeless tire.
- The front Suspension of V-Storm is 43 mm telescopic forks and at the back its gets monoshock adjustable suspension.
- Fuel system is FI (Fuel Injection) with 20L of fuel tank.
Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT Color Options –
The Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT is available in two color options-
- Champion Yellow and
- Pearl Glacier White
Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT Price –
The ex-showroom price for the Suzuki V-Storm 650 XT is Rs 7.46 lakh(ex-showroom Delhi).
Do like and Comment 🙂
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Bajaj Dominor 400