Suzuki Burgman Street is a 125 cc massive looking Scooter. The Burgman seems like a King Crown for the riders because there is none of its kind. With the Burgman massive eye-catchy people are ready to pay more than already established scooters. And this, what makes me to write about Burgman after so-many days of its launch.
Lets find out the Specs Suzuki Burgman offers-
- Burgman Street is powered with 125cc 4-stoke air cooled SOHC engine with 2 valve technology(same as the Access 125) wich gives max power output of 8.7ps@7000rpm and 10.2Nm of torque at 5000rpm.
- Burgman gets all LED lighting all around from front to back, each quality of the light are decent, looks absolutely gorgeous on night.
- It gets full digital instrument cluster which provide all the necessary information(including clock, trip-meter etc.).
- The Burgman gets disc brake on the front and rear drum brake with CBS.
- There is a phone charging box at the front with a bottle holder and 21.5 litre under seat storage.
- The Burgman gets 12-inch front and 10-inch rear alloy wheel.
- Both the tyres are tubeless.
- The leg area of this scooter is very big and there is also a foot rest area for better comfort on long highway run.
- Ground Clearance of this scooty is 160 mm.
- Kerb Weight is 108 kg and
- The fuel tank can hold 5.6 litre which will give you a tank range of approx 200 kms on single fill.
- Burgman offer a wind-shield which is short but you can easily fix it with after-market which is very beneficial for scooter tourer.
Price of New Suzuki Burgman Street-
The ex-showroom Delhi price is 68,000(INR).
Yes, this Suzuki Burgman Street 125 make a lot more sense for the premium buyer’s. This scooter will not make disappoint you, the ride quality is awesome but riding in heavy traffic will be a bit problem because of its bulky design. But the design will make you stand out of the crowd because none of the scooter available in market available in such design type.