Royal Enfield has finally launched their popular model Classic 350 with dual-channel ABS. The Classic 350 holds the sales percent of Royal Enfield and thus is the most selling Royal Enfield. The bike is a legendary bike and people are fan of owning a Royal Enfield because of its retro and classic looks and full metal body design. The bikes get this major update and this a sign that very soon Royal Enfield will make available ABS in all their models.
Royal Enfield: New Updates in ABS Model
Royal Enfield has given a tri-color Indian Flag in their tank which not only looks good beside it give a patriotic feelings and a updated logo.
Royal Enfield : Price Update for ABS
The Classic 350 ABS model is priced at Rs 16,000* more than the earlier ex-showroom price.
- Royal Enfield: Specifications
- Displacement : 349 cc
- Cylinder : 1
- Max Power : 19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- Max Torque : 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Kerb Weight : 192 kg
- Seat Height : 800 mm
- Ground Clearance : 135 mm
- Start Type : Electric Start/ Kick Start
- Speedometer : Analogue
- Fuel tank Capacity : 13.5 Litres
Royal Enfield Classic 350’s Models
The Classic 350 is now available in 3 models :
- The front disc and rear drum variant
- The front disc and rear disc variant
- and ,the newly launched ABS variant.
Royal Enfield Classic : New color
Two new color has been introduced by Royal Enfield :
- The yellow color(desert storm color)
2.The matt finished blue color.
MY OPINION :–
If you are planning to buy the Royal Enfield classic 350 get the ABS model because the bike is too heavy in case of panic situation the ABS will ensure more safety to the rider.
Also Check: TVS Radeon 2018