Yamaha India has launched the updated version of their R15 V3 with Dual Channel ABS and also introduced one new color for there 2019 line-up of R15 V3.
Yamaha R15 series is all time successful series for the Yamaha., starting from the version-1 to version-3 the craze for the new version has always been in the audience. Yamaha puts a lot of effort in making their R-series perfect by pushing their limits. The new 150 CC engine of the R15 V3 is so far the best engine when it comes to performance. Because of the VVA technology the bike can rev high much more freely than the other bike of this category does.
Yamaha R15 V3 Features-
- Yamaha R15 V3 now gets Dual Channel ABS as safety features.
- R15 V3 gets 155 CC LC4V SOHC Fuel Injected engine with VVA technology.
- R15 V3 gets Deltabox Frame which provide excellent balance and high speed stability and best cornering stability.
- The R15 V3 gets assist and sliper clutch.
- R15 V3 have aerodynamic design.
- R15 V3 gets all LED headlight and taillight.
- R15 V3 also gets gear shifting timing light and also VVA indicator.
Also Read- Hero Xtreme 200R
Yamaha R15 V3 Specification-
- Yamaha R15 V3 is powered with 155 cc Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve engine that produces max. power output of 19.3 PS @ 10,000 RPM and 14.7 Nm of peak torque @ 8500 RPM with a 6 speed gear box with VVA technology.
- Fuel delivery system is Fuel Injected(FI) type.
- The R15 V3 gets Deltabox Frame.
- The front suspension is telescopic fork type and the rear suspension is swingarm.
- At the front R15 V3 gets 282 mm Hydraulic single disc and at the rear it gets 220 mm hydraulic single disc with Dual Channel ABS.
- The front tire is MRF/NYLOGRIP ZAPPER-FX1 100/80-17M/C 52P and at the rear it gets MRF/NYLOGRIP ZAPPER-S 140/70-17M/C 66H (both the tires are tubeless).
- Dimension wise the bike is (1,990 x 725 x 1,135)mm.
- Seat height is 815 mm.
- Wheelbase is 1325 mm.
- Ground Clearance is 170mm.
- Kerb Weight is 142 Kg.
- Fuel tank capacity is 11 L and expected mileage you can get is approx 40 kmpl(can get some more or less depending on the rider and traffic) a in city and in highway +(3-5) Km more.
Yamaha R15 V3 Color options-
Now, one new color has been introduced with the launch of Dual Channel ABS.
- Racing Blue
- Thunder Grey
- Darknight (matte black)
Yamaha R15 V3 Price-
R15 V3 is priced at Rs. 1,39,000 for the Racing Blue and Thunder Grey Colors, whereas one have to pay Rs. 2000 if they opt for the Darknight color i.e., Rs. 1,41,000.
*The listed prices are all ex-showroom Delhi.