Pulsar NS 160: Pulsar NS the well known popular bike in India Market has got an update on his younger sibling Pulsar NS 160, which was a must needed update considering its competition in the Indian Market. Bajaj has finally launched Pulsar NS 160 with a wider rear section type and a rear disc which were earlier missing. This update has given Pulsar NS 160 a revolution in position where NS stand for.
Pulsar NS 160 Rear Disc
The most awaited and most wanted upgrade by NS fan’s has now been fulfilled by Bajaj. Yes, the new 2018 model will now offer a wider rear section tyre with a additional rear disc, which will result in sharp braking performance and will also increase the cornering stability because of its new wider rear section tyre.
Also, earlier there was a dispute of the buyer’s in buying Pulsar NS 160 over Pulsar 200, this is because the target audience of the NS needed a sporty feel, which was earlier missing of thinner rear section tyre and drum brake.
Pulsar NS 160 Features :
- The Pulsar NS 160 engine produce a peak torque of 14.6 Nm and produce a power of 15.5 Ps.
- The Pulsar NS 160 get oil cooled engine which most of the bike don’t offer rather than the new Apache 160 till now in Indian Market.
- The Pulsar NS 160 borrow the same perimeter frame which Pulsar NS 200 have, which gives a good confident in high speed cornering.
- The NS gets 60/65 W bulb halogen type headlight with two pilot lamp.
- The NS gets single nitrox -mono shock suspension, which is not too stiffed not too soft as per the company placement.
Pulsar NS 160 Pricing
The Pulsar NS 160 is priced at 82,624 (Ex-showroom- Delhi), which makes it value for money over the Pulsar NS 200 in the sense for those who can’t afford Pulsar NS 200.
My Opinion :-
If you are planning to buy Pulsar NS 160 go ahead with your decision. Only if you can invest some more money grab the Pulsar 200 NS. Take test ride before buying and research about everything and every company so that it don’t be a headache purchase for you. Thanks for reading till the end.
DO COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS & CHECK OUR RECENT POST