Mahindra launched the all new car with new branding and named it as Marazzo. Can the Mahindra Marazzo survive in the race where Toyato Innova is already the market leader? What do you think ? Lets check out…
Mahindra Marazzo has been designed and developed by Mahindra’s North American Techinical Centre. Marazzo gets the all new design, you might think this is a successor of Xylo but its actually not. It is completely a new design, the front gets the typical style Mahindra’s Cheetah inspired design. The car looks very bulky from outside. The price starts from Rs. 9.99 Lakh and go up to Rs. 13.09 Lakh(ex-showroom).
Mahindra Marazzo : Specification
- Mahindra Marazzo is powered by 1497 cc 1.5 L 4 cylinder engine which gives power output of 121 bhp @3500 rpm and also put out 300 Nm of torque at 1750-2500 rpm.
- Marazzo gets 6-speed gear box which is must for these segment car.
- The dimension wise Marazzo is a very big car its have a lenght of 4585 mm, width 1866 mm, height 1774 mm and wheel base of 2760 mm.
- The car gets all wheel disc brake with ABS and EBD as standard on all variants and 2 Airbag as standard across all variants.
- Mazarro is a front wheel drive car. However, in this segment all comes mainly comes with rear wheel drive.
- Verticall adjustable power steering is available.
- Marazzo offers a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android auto.
- AC is made available to all rows with roof- mounted air conditioning system.
- Marazzo comes with 6/7 seat option. Captain Seat are available in 6 seater variants only.
- Kerb Weight is 1650 kgs.
- Marazzo has a ground clearance of 167 mm.
- The ARAI certified-mileage claim is 17.3 kmpl.
Mahindra Marazzo : Variants on offer
Mahindra Marazzo is made available in 7 variants:
- Marazzo M2 @ Rs. 10 Lakh*
- Marazzo M2 8Str @ Rs 10.05 Lakh*
- Marazzo M4 @ Rs. 10.95 Lakh*
- Marazzo M4 8Str @ Rs. 11 Lakh*
- Marazzo M6 @ Rs. 12.4 Lakh*
- Marazzo M6 8Str @ Rs. 12.5 Lakh*
- Marazzo M8 @ Rs. 13.9 Lakh*
Yes, Mahindra did well by launching their Marazzo before the expected launch of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. They have well priced it which will gives a tough competition to Innova as well as Ertiga. However they have their own product XUV which is priced higher than Marazzo. Does Marazzo gives competation to Tata Hexa too……?
Lets me know in the comment section. Read Tata Safari Storm-Army Variant