Kawasaki Ninja 300: Kawasaki a well-known brand in the premium sport bike market has currently updated their Ninja 300, the most affordable Ninja in the Ninja Platform. Lets scroll down and find out What new does the Kawasaki Ninja 300 offers now. And also don’t forget to check out the top speed. 😉
Kawasaki Ninja 300
- The Ninja 300 offers 296 cc liquid cooled parallel twin engine which offers 39.6 ps at 11000 rpm and 27 Nm of torque at 6000 rpm with 6 no. of gears. The only bike to offer parallel twin Engine at its segment.
- The light weight Diamond Frame of the bike provide high speed stability and confident while riding.
- Ninja 300 gets 297 mm single petal disk at the front and 220 mm single petal disk at the back with ABS as standard, which is said to be the world’s smallest unit ABS which helps in weight reduction.
- The mileage of the bike will be between 25-30 kmpl or 2 to 3 kmpl more but i don’t think you will get below 25kmpl this is because the bike gets Kawasaki Patented Dual Throtal Valve Technology which increases combustion efficiency of the bike.
- Ninja 300 is offered with Sliper Clutch, which makes gear shifting smooth and fast.
- The Ninja 300 gets 37 mm telescopic fork suspension at the front and bottom link uni track suspension with gas charged mono-shock at the back.
- Ninja 300 now offer MPF Zapper which provide sufficient grip at the roads. And, for track oriented for cornering stability you can change it to more soft compound tyres for better stability.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 : Colors Option
Ninja 300 is now available in two color option —
Firstly, the green and black combination(the main color of Ninja);
Secondly, the blue and black combination.
Kawasaki Ninja 300 : Pricing
Ninja 300 is now only 2.98 lakh (Ex-showroom Delhi), which makes it a value for money bike in its competition like Yamaha R3, Ktm RC 390 etc. In its price point the only bike that offers parallel twin engine.
Also Read about : Pulsar NS 160
Kawasaki Ninja 300: Top Speed
The top speed of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is about 185 km/h.
My Opinion :
In my opinion take a test ride of all the bike you have listed and go for the best you like among all.
Thank You !