Jawa is a very old motorcycle manufacturer founded by Fratisek Janecek in 1929. This is a very old and popular brand of its time and have a big fan base. The only king of the segment is the Royal Enfield Classic 350 but from now the game can get change. The Jawa with his more brand history fits more in the category of ‘heritage’. Approx 100 dealership will be open as soon as possible. The introducing of Jawa can take down the sale of the Enfield Classic 350.
Jawa is classic yet more modern in terms of engine it has got liquid cooling system for better heat management. Detailing to product has been closely observed and maintained for the bike. The bike looks really good in the Maroon color. Jawa will be available in three colors. The bike will be manufactured in the M&M Madhya Pradesh plant, as 60% of the stock is under Mahindra of Classic Legends.
Jawa Specification –
- Jawa is powered with 293 CC, single cylinder 4 stroke liquid cooled DOHC engine that produces max. power output of 27 BHP and peak torque of 28 Nm with 6 Speed gear box.
- The bike gets Twin Exhaust for more base and loud sound. And addition of twin exhaust enhances the look of the Classic Jawa’s heirtage.
- Jawa is built on Double Cradle Frame.
- At the front it gets 90/90-18 inches tire and at the rear it gets 120/80-17 inches tire.
- Jawa gets Telescopic Hydraulic Fork at the front and Gas Canister Twin Shock hydraulic at the rear.
- Wheelbase is 1369 mm.
- Jawa gets 280 mm diameter disc with ABS and at the rear it gets 153 mm drum.
- Kerb Weight is 170 Kg.
- Seat height is 765 mm.
- And the fuel tank capacity is 14 litres.
Jawa Price –
The ex-showroom price for the Jawa is Rs.1,64,000 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Also Read – Royal Enfield Classic 350
For Booking Click Here [Booking Amount: Rs 5000]
The bikes looks very good in showcase. There is small to small detailing done on the bike. The Jawa is a classic machine yet offering much more value than the Enfield 350 classic. An, addition of rear disc would make it more perfect bike than it is.
Also Read – Royal Enfield Himalayan