Hyundai Santro the very popular family car was discontinued by Hyundai India. But, the craze for the Hyundai Santro still was there after the discontinuation of the Santro. The Hyundai Santro was popular for its tall boy design which its retain with its new model also. Looking at the new design you can find some resemble with the i10, specially the headlight area. The fog light is given higher close to the headlight. The windows are big -enough and there is enough space inside the car of this category. The Ac vents design are unique in the segment and thus stand out.
There is no adjustable head-rest option available in the top-variant also. 🙁
A big- touchscreen infotainment is given with Android Auto. Read view Camera only comes with Asta Variant(the top variant).
At the front the window up-down switches is given at the centre. And also, there is no-arm rest at the back too.
Specefication of Hyundia Santro
- Hyundai Santro is available in 3 engine option– First is the 1.1L petrol 5 Speed manual, Second is the 1.1 L Smart Auto AMT, and the third is with 1.1 L with CNG.
- The 1.1 L Petrol and the 1.1 L AMT variants produce 69 PS @ 5500 RPM and 99 Nm of peak torque @ 4500 RPM, whereas the CNG engine option produces 59 PS of max. power @5500 RPM and 84.3 Nm of peak torque @ 4500 RPM. All the engine are four cylinder engine.
- Fuel Tank Capacity is 35 litres and mileage claim is approx 20 kmpl for the new Hyundai Santro.
- The dimension of the car is 3610 mm in length, 1645 mm in width, 1560 mm in height and has a wheelbase of 2400 mm.
- At the front its gets disc brake and at the rear its gets drum brake with ABS and EBD standard across all the variants.
- Hyundai Santro comes with 14 inch tires only in the Sportz and Asta variants of 165/70 cross-section at front and back other variants comes with 13-inch tires of 155/80 cross-section at the front and back. All the tire are tubeless.
- Key-less entry is available only on Sportz and Asta variants.
- Driver Side Airbag is standard in all the variants, but passenger side airbag is available in the top variants which is Hyundia Santro Asta.
- Rear Parking Camera and Rear Sensors are available only in the top variant Asta. No, rear sensors are provided in any variants
- Manual Ac with rear Ac vents are given in all the variants other than the lower-most variants D-lite which does-not gets rear Ac vents.
- Hyundia Santro comes with only halogen headlight setup.
- Also Read- Tata Tigor New Facelift
Hyundai Santro Colors-
There are seven colors available for Hyundai Santro —
- Star Dust
- Marina Blue
- Fiery Red
- Polar White
- Imperial Beige
- Typhoon Silver
- Diana Green
Hyundai Santro Variants –
There are mainly five variants on offer –
- Sportz and
*AMT options is available only on Magna and Sportz variants
CNG option is available only on the Magna and Sportz manual transmission variants.
Hyundai Santro Price –
Starting Price for the Hyundai Santro starts from 3.9 lakhs ex-showroom.
- D-lite — Rs. 3.9 lakhs
- Era — Rs. 4.25 lakhs
- Magna — Rs. 4.58 lakhs
- Sportz — Rs. 5 lakhs
- Magna AMT — Rs. 5.2 lakhs
- Magna CNG — Rs. 5.24 lakhs
- Sportz AMT — Rs. 5.65 lakhs
- Sportz CNG — Rs. 5.47 lakhs
- Asta — Rs. 5.46 lakhs
My Opinion –
The Hyundai Santro is a very interesting option for the buyers. Santro is a value for money option.
Do like and comments 🙂
Also Read –
Ford Aspire Facelift
Tata Tiago NRG