Hero Xtreme 200R is the first 200 cc motorcycle coming from Hero‘s family after the BS4 regulation. Hero Xtreme 200R is the most affordable 200 cc bike available in the current market. However, the disappoint is that it don’t have good top-speed. The design of the bike resemble its smaller sibling Hero Xtreme 150 but the Hero Xtreme 200R is made more muscular. The graphic design and the large tank extension makes it more attractive. Hero have cleverly updates their Xtreme 150 design. Its a good update for those who wants to opt for 150 CC or below 200 CC as the price of the Hero Xtreme 200R is close to that of the other.
And, this is only one bike in this category that comes with kick start. So, this provide a security in case your battery is dead. Also, if your battery need to get change you don’t have to hurry to change it. This what small touch makes Hero for what it known for ‘reliability’.
The bike gets standard single channel ABS.
Hero Xtreme 200R Specification –
- Hero Xtreme 200R is powered with 199.6 CC air-cooled 4 Stroke 2 valve single cylinder OHC engine that produces max. power output of 18.4 PS @ 8000 RPM and peak torque of 17.1 Nm @ 6500 RPM with a 5 speed gear-box.
- Xtreme 200R gets only carburetor type fuel system.
- The bike gets Diamond Frame for better stability.
- The Dimension of the bike is (2062 x 778 x 1072)mm(l x b x h).
- Wheelbase is 1338 mm.
- At the front it gets telescopic forks of 37 mm diameter and at the rear it gets 7-step adjustable monoshock suspension.
- At the front its gets 276 mm Disc and at the rear it gets 220 mm Disc with single channel ABS as standard.
- Seat height is 795 mm.
- At the front it gets 100/80-17 cross-section tires and at the back it gets 130/70-R17 tires.
- Ground clearance is 165 mm.
- Kerb Weight of Hero Xtreme 200R is 148 kg.
- And, the fuel tank capacity is of 12.5 L.
Hero Xtreme 200R colors –
There are five colors available for the Hero Xtreme 200R :
- Heavy Grey with Orange
- Black with Sports Red
- Sports Red
- Panther Black with Force Silver and
- Techno Blue
Hero Xtreme 200R Price-
The price for the Hero Xtreme 200R is Rs. 89,900 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Also Read- Suzuki V-Storm 650
My Opinion –
Definitely, this is a good choice and the price point it has been launched is really a headache for other manufacturer. This bike is overall a solid package after so-many days from Hero in the 200 segment. Don’t even think of Xtreme 150 go for the 200R.
Also Read – Tvs Apache 160 4v