Hero has launched the most awaited scooter the Maestro Edge 125. To be more surprising, the scooter is launched in two type of fuel delivery system-FI and carburetor. The design of the Maestro is kept similar to the design of Maestro Edge 110 with some minute difference. The Hero Maestro get the same engine as the Destini 125 but the engine is tuned to deliver more power for the Maestro.
The scooter is launched in two color options. The price is also kept attractive.
And, the Maestro is already a establish brand, which is popular among scooter because of its masculine design.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 FI Features-
- Its gets digital meter along with analog instrument cluster, which provide informaton likes odo, trip, fuel gauge, service reminder.
- Its also get side stand indicator, which Hero is providing standard in all of its bike and scooter.
- Carry market’s bag with ease with loads up to 3 kgs hook made available in the front.
- Telescopic Front Suspension for better ride quality. Its not a special features because telescopic forks are already present in the lower variant, so it must have to get it.
- Maestro Edge 125 gets a triangular shape which Hero calls Lightning Signia, which increases the road presence of the scooter.
- Its get external fuel filling system for convenient.
- Its gets Integrated braking system, which is same as CBS.
- Its gets mobile charging port and LED light for ease of use during dark.
- Its gets tubeless tyres.
- Seats are dual-textured seats.
- Its also gets Disc brake as an option in the front.
Hero Maestro Specification-
- Hero Maestro Edge is powered with 124.6 CC air-cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder OHC engine which produces max. power output of 9.1 BHP @ 7000 RPM and 10.2 Nm @ 5000 RPM.
- The scooter gets disc as well as drum in the front and standard drum at the rear.
- Its gets telescopic forks at the front and single coil hydraulic type at the rear.
- The tyre size is 90/90-12 at the front and 9-/100-10 at the rear.
- Its gets 12 V 4 Ah maintenance free battery.
- The dimension wise the length is 1843 mm, width is 718 mm, height is 1188 mm. Wheelbase is 1261 mm and the ground clearance is 155 mm.
- The kerb weight of the new Maestro Edge is only 110 kg and the payload capacity is 130 kg.
Hero Maestro Color options-
There are only two color available for the Maestro Edge 125-
- Panther Black
- Pearl Fadeless White.
**The both colors are displayed up. 🙂
Hero Maestro Price-
There are 3 variants of m=Maestro Edge 125-
|VARIANT NAME||EX-SHOWROOM PRICE DELHI|
|SELF START DRUM BRAKE ALLOY WHEEL||INR 58,500|
|SELF START DISC BRAKE ALLOY WHEEL||INR 60,000|
|SELF START DISC BRAKE ALLOY WHEEL - FI||INR 62,700
Hero is trying to become the scooter leader too as they are already bike market leader. However, the Activa is selling like a hot cake, its even top 5 list of two wheeler sales. Its a great job done by Hero. What surprising was the FI variant was not expected by many automobile journalist.
For more details- Click Here !!