Hero Destini 125cc is completely a new segment of scooter under the Hero Family. Unlike, other brands where they are offering 125 cc scooter towards sporty performance. The Hero is targeting the new Hero Destini as a family-oriented scooter, that have good amount of power and torque. The price of the Hero Destini starts from Rs. 54,650, which is almost price that of 110 cc scooters. The Hero’s Patented technology i3s has been implemented first in this segment with the Destini. However, this is the first 125 cc scooter that don’t have Disc brake as an option.
The design looks good but doesn’t look fresh at all because it has been designed somewhat resembles the Activa 125. And, also back tail portion has been taken over from the Duet. There is addition of chrome in the front as well as in the side panels which looks good.
Specification and features of Hero Destini 125
- Hero Destini is powered with 124.6 cc air-cooled engine that produces max. power output of 8.6 PS @ 6750 rpm and peak torque of 10.2 Nm @ 5000 rpm.
- The new Hero destini gets Hero’s patented i3s technology first in scooter feature, which will hep to save fuel in start-go traffic condition.
- Hero Destini gets telescopic forks at the front and at the back it gets one-side hydraulic type suspension.
- Fuel let is external and one can open it from the key-slot, which is a very handy features.
- Also, the seat can be opened from the key-slot area with the help of key.
- Hero Desiti comes with alloy-wheel with 10-inches wheel size, being 125 cc Hero could provide 12-inches typres for better control and handling.
- Also, Hero Destini doesn’t comes with an option of Disc brake. However, for better stopping power combi-brake system(CBS) has been given.
- Under seat storage can have a open-face helmet with ease and there is a USB type mobile charging port as well as LED light for ease of access during night.
- Destini gets semi-digital instrument console with speedometer in analog and fuel-gauge, service due indicator and trip meter in digital. Its also gets side-stand indicator for better safty.
- Hero Destini is only available with halogen bulb, no LED type headlight or tail light is provided.
- Maximum payload capacity is 130 Kg.
- Ground Clearance is 155 mm.
- And, the kerb Weight is 111.5 kg.
Colors Available for Hero Destini
Four colors are available for Hero Destini –
- Nobel Red
- Chestnut Bronze
- Pearl Silver White
- Panther Black
Price of Hero Destini –
Hero Destini is launched in two variants-
- LX -Rs. 54,650
- VX -Rs. 57,500 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Yes, the Hero Destini first scooty by Hero is a good step by Hero for offering a 125 cc product in the price almost to that of 110 cc scooter. The build quality is good and also wide-service network of Hero works in the positive side of Destini.
Also Read- Suzuki Burgman Street 125
Do Comment and share with your friends 🙂