Ducati has launched the Scrambler 1100 recently in the Indian Market. This Ducati Scrambler might not be interesting for some but its enthusiast and fans was waiting for higher capacity Scrambler. The Scrambler is not a track focused bike nor a adventure bike, this is bike which is fun to ride. And the newly launched Scrambler promises to carry forward its legacy with even more features which definitely make your weekend ridinf much more fun.
Let check out what Ducati Scrambler 1100 has on offer :
Ducati Scrambler 1100 Specification
- The Scrambler 1100 gets a 1079 cc engine which produces 86 HP @7500 RPM & 88 Nm of torque @ 4750 RPM with 6 speed manual gearbox with Sliper clutch.
- The bike gets fullly digital meter which provides tons of information right at your hand. It gets LED headlight with circular DRL.
- The bike gets Under-seat twin exhaust from either side which sound madly on revving and also gives a bold look to the bike.
- The bike gets 4-level of traction control & gets 3 riding modes: Active,journey and city and also gets Cornering ABS as standard .
- The front suspension is 45 mm Marzocchi front fork and rear gets Kayaba monoshock suspension which is both adjustable.
- The Scrambler 1100 need a very good braking system and to match with it its gets 320 mm dual disc brake with Brembo’s Calliper up at the front and 245 mm single disc brake at the back.
- The bike weights 206 kg.
Ducati Scrambler 1100 Variants & price
- Standard Variant prices at Rs. 10.9 Lakh (ex-showroom)
- Special Variant prices at Rs. 11.1 Lakh (ex-showroom)
- Sport Varient prices at Rs. 11.4 Lakh (ex-showroom)
These bikes falls in the category of dream bike, where the price doesn’t matter. No, doubt that scrambler stand out to be a all-rounder package for those who want fun weekend riding. However, the pillion comfort will not be great as the exhaust will heat up quite fast.
Also check our :- recent blog Tata Safari Storm Army Edition
Kawasaki Ninja 300