Bajaj Platina is a very popular choice for mileage hungry consumers. The Platina give the best in class mileage figure out of all. Now, the platina is not only limited to 100 CC only, a new variant is added ‘Platina 110’. The Platina 110 gets the same engine that the Discover 110 does that was launched in the early 2018. And, other features has also been added to the new Platina 110. A new technology has been implemented by Bajaj which Bajaj is calling as Anti Skid Braking (same as CBS) which has been implemented in Platina 110 for the first time by Bajaj. It is a update over the Bajaj Platina 2018 model.
Design wise there has been no change. The bike looks similar from every angle. Only the graphic has been changed to give it a fresh look.
Also, this model is eligible for Bajaj 5-5-5 offer. This is a very interesting offer by Bajaj 5 year warrenty, 5 free service and 5 years of free own damage Insurance. Contact your nearest dealer for more details.
Also Check this : Hero Hf Deluxe 2019
Bajaj Platina 110 Specification-
- The all new Platina 110 is powered with 115 CC air-cooled single cylinder DTS-i engine, which produces max. power output of 8.7 PS and peak torque of 9.81 Nm with 4 speed transmission.
- The fuel tank capacity is 11 litres.
- The rear footrest are wider same as the old platina.
- Dimension wise the lenght is 2006 mm and height is 1076 mm.
- The bike gets drum brakes in both the wheels, the front brake is of 130 mm and the rear brake is of 110 mm with Anti- Skid-Braking technology(same as CBS).
- At the front it gets 2.75*17, 41 P tubeless tyres and the rear it gets 3.00*17, 50 P tubeless tyres.
- The front suspension is a telescopic hydraulic shocks absorbers and at the rear it gets twin S&S shocks. The rear suspension is having dual spring, which Bajaj claimed to absorb more shocks and giving a more comfortable ride.
- The bike gets LED DRLs at the front, which helps in maintaining the max. fuel efficiency of the bike. The headlamp is of DC type of 12 V 30/35W halogen bulb.
- The bike also gets flexible indicators.
- The bike is present in kick as well as self as a standard variant.
- Ground Clearance is approx 200mm.
Bajaj Platina 110 Color options-
The bike is available in the following colors-
- Black with blue
- Red with brown shade
- Black with grey shade
*there is no official disclose of color from the Bajaj. These color are mentioned according to my research. If there is any addtion in color the post will be updated.
Bajaj Platina 110 Price-
There has been a minimal increment of Rs. 2000 over the regular Platina 110. The (ex-showroom Delhi)price is Rs. 49,300(standard which include self start and kick start).
Also Check : Best Hero Bike
Do Share and comment if you have any question.