Bajaj Dominar 400 is a revolutionary bike by Bajaj India. Its the first and affordable higher capacity bike under 2 Lakh on-road. The bike became popular for the adventure tourer because of the price, wide-service network of bajaj, mileage, and can cruse in triple-digit for whole-day. Yet, you need some modification to make its a perfect budget tourer. There is also expectation that very soon 2019 Bajaj Dominor will come with certain changes. The 0 to 100 kmph comes at only 8.23 Seconds. And the top- speed claimed is 148 kmph. The bike is now made standard with dual-channel ABS for better safety on high-speed.
Bajaj Dominar Specification :-
- Bajaj Dominar is powered with 373.3 cc single cylinder liquid-cooled engine with triple-spark DTS-i Technology, that produces max. 34.8 bhp @ 8000 rpm and 35 Nm peak torque @ 6500 rpm.
- The bikes comes with 6-speed gear box .
- The fuel system of the bike is fuel-injected to provide best oil supply when you need it.
- The engine delivers good mileage of approx 28-30 kmpl and gives a tank range of approx 350 kms with 13 liters of fuel tank.
- Dominar is equipped with slipper-clutch for smooth gear-shift and fast shift.
- Ground Clearance is 157 mm.
- For better stopping power at the front Dominar 400 gets 320 mm petal disc and at the rear-wheel its gets 230mm disc with Standard ABS.
- The headlight beam of the LED setup of the Dominar 400 is a powerful one and offers good focus on the road.
- Dominar 400 gets 17 inchs 110/70-17 radial front tyres and 150/60-17 radial rear tyre.
- For long ride you need to customized your seat as the seat are stiff type.
Bajaj Dominar Color Available –
Rock Matt Black Glacier Blue Canyon Red
Bajaj Dominar Price –
The ex-showroom Delhi price for the bike is Rs. 1,63,075.
Bajaj Dominar 400 is a very good affordable bike with raw-performance. The bikes have enormous power and torque in its segment. Dominar 400 have good stability in highway. And all this makes it a good package for the buyers. In simple word value for money product.
Also Read —
Kawasaki Ninja 300
Royal Enfield Himalayan ABS
Tata Tigor Facelift