Tvs Apache 160 4v is similar to that of the elder brother Apache 200 in terms of design. The major change is the new 160 engine with 4-valve technology. The price for the new apache 160 is some high as compared to the older apache, but the price is justified for what you pay. The new engine comes with oil-cooled technology and with two engine options carbulator and fuel-injected. The major complain for the old apache was the vibration, but with the new engine the vibration is less. One will find vibration if they rev the bike and if they are coming from Japanese manufacture. The performance of the bike is much better in terms of handling, power, and features that it offers. The new apache 160 4v comes in rear drum as well as disc.
Now, let us see the specs, color, and price of the bike…
Specification of Apache 160 4v –
- Tvs Apache 160 4v is powered with 159.7 CC ,4-stroke single cylinder oil-cooled that produces maximum 16.8 PS @8000 RPM and 14.8 Nm of torque @6500 RPM with 5-speed gear box.
- The new Apache gets 4 valve technlogy.
- The bike comes with two-fuel system option-Fuel Injection and carburetor.
- Apace 160 4v gets Double cradle Split Synchro STIFF type frame.
- At the front it gets Telescopic forks and at the back it gets Monoshox suspension.
- Ground Clearance is 180 mm which is more than other bikes in the segment, so one will not find any problem in the speed breakers.
- The fuel tank capacity is 12 litres which is a bit-low but it can give a tank-range of above 400 Kms.
- Both the typres are tubeless at the front it gets 90/90 cross-section tyres and at the back it gets 110/80 for drum and 130/70 cross-section tyres.
- At the front the Apache 160 4v gets 270 mm Petal Disc and at the there is a option of 130 mm Drum or 200 mm Petal Disc.
- The headlight offer pretty spread and focus during night with 60/55W H4 bulb with two all-time-on LED position lamp.
Colors of Apache 160 4v
RACING BLUE RR RED RACING BLACK
Price of Apache 160 4v –
Listed down all the prices ar the Ex-Showroom Delhi prices–
- For rear drum– 82810
- For rear disc- 85810
- For Fuel Injection– 91810
Also Read- Pulsar 160 NS
Comment Down if you have any question. We will surely reply it.
The Apache 160 4v is a new option for the buyers. The competition is huge in this category, the pulsar, gixxer, fz are a very good competitor but Apache produces max. power out of all. Take a test ride of the bike you like and go for it. All the established bikes of this category are equally good. Its very tough to say what to buy. List all your priority and take test ride, buy which one fits you.